Premium

Saturday, August 9, 2014

I AM NOT THREATENED BY JIMI AGBAJE'S PRESENCE IN PDP- Musiliu Obanikoro



Minister Of State Defense, Musiliu Obanikoro has reacted to the widely spread tales that the presence of Jimi Agbaje in the race for the Alausa Government Office of the governor in 2015 is to checkmate Musiliu Obanikoro who has shown interest in the seat again like he did in the last general election.
speaking on the issue, the former Ambassador dismisses the tale by saying the presence of Agbaje will make it more interesting. The below is how he reacted: 





"Threatened? Not at all! There cannot be two Musiliu Obanikoros anywhere in the world. So I find the issue of checkmating Obanikoro’s influence in Lagos PDP with a Jimi Agbaje very funny. Only God confers power and influence on men. If I decide to run for Governor of Lagos in the PDP and Jimi also decides to run, just like other aspirants in the party, we will test our popularity at the primaries. That is what democracy is all about. My brother Jimi is a fine gentleman. I am happy he has now found the light. He is welcome to our party and I wish him well".

No comments: