Premium

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Toyin Sogunro And Hubby Becomes One Again!

For London big girl Yeye Toyin Shogunro, love has become a wild creature that can never be tamed. The affection between her and her husband, that many had thought has been extinguished before, is now burning intensely again.
more pix inside



 The Nigeria community in London is at the moment, cheerful that the younger sister of Joke Sogunro,  the Amazon  behind the upscale Soggy’s Couture outfit on the popular Adeniran Ogunsanya in Surulere, Lagos has reunited with the hubby.
The highly elated Toyin decided to share her feelings on her Facebook wall about the reunion. in her words; "I serve a living God! Yes When jesus says YES, No human can say NO !!! Special thanks to my family and my beautiful friends for wishing me Oluwatoyin WELL. My God will visit every one of you in your various ways. Ile ati ona yin oni darun, Inu yin adun kale ooo, I also thank the people who are SAD ! About my family REUNION God will guide and protect your homes. Have a wonderful weekend ....

No comments: