Premium

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Kenny Oshadipe Hits Studio For Tribute Song For Late Twin Sister...Calls It Mirror Mirror, Where Is My Reflection?




Anyone who has blood flowing in his veins will definitely be stimulated with the new tribute song from kehinde oshadipe for her twin sister Taiwo who passed away late last year.
The highly emotional song expressed the bond they both shared and how it will be difficult for her to carry on alone.
Those who were with her in the studio informed cityroversblogspot.com that she almost couldn't sing the song because she intermittently broke down while the session was on.

At the end of of the soul touching song, we heard she broke down and cried so much that some other people who were consoling her could not help but cried their hearts out. Though the song has not been made public, but those who have heard it believe it will be widely accepted by music fans all over the world not only because of the strong message, but also the emotion she infused into the song.
Some of the lyrics of the song include:
Staring at a blank sheet
Trying to find my heart beat
And suddenly
It dawned on me you’re gone
It seems as if you still here
I can still feel you so near
Everything reminds me of you
The love we share
The pains we bear
The memories we had
And how im I gonna live without you
Mirror mirror
Where is my reflection
Cant just find a word
To describe all that you are
Ha! Ole o (its Hard)
Afi kolouwa ranmi lowo (unless God Helps me)
But you told me to be strong
2 now I have to move on
Im trying hard to be strong
I have unfulfilled dreams inside of me……….
NB:cityroversblogspot.com will complete it when it is out

No comments: